Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This Is How You Keep Your Office In ORDER!

An interesting thing happened the other day in the office kitchen.  I was actually caught not recycling. :(  Now, before you freak out and think that Tay doesn't recycle...I have a good excuse! (at least a good one for that day... ok, maybe not a GOOD excuse) It was just one of those days I had a lot of stuff on my mind and saving the environment was not one of those thoughts, it had simply slipped my mind.  I'm sorry Mother Nature! FORGIVE ME! I'll do better!  Anyhow, I put a soda can in the trash instead of the big blue recycling bin that I had to pass on the way to the trash can. So, another person in the office gave me a good scolding.  After that I thought to myself, maaaaan, what if Terry "The Office Linebacker" Tate  had caught me not recycling.  He would've messed me up pretty badly.  To get a better understanding of what I'm saying watch the video below!  WARNING...watching it, just might make you a better employee...   "The pain train is comin'"  -tay

No comments:

Post a Comment